
Above the culprit-being very stylish!

Where she hid the hair- under the bed at Evelyn and Roberta's( The adopted grandmas we help each day). What a stinker!

What she did to Lucy's hair- that section in the middle was much longer! The story that came out was that Lilly got a comb stuck in Lucy's hair and instead of asking for help she took matters into her own hands. She said she HAD to cut it that short because of the comb. I ask why she didn't ask for help but she didn't really have a response for that. I must be a very scarie and mean mom.

This is Lucy getting her hair dried after the fix! It turned out MUCH better than I had invisioned! The stylist trimed the front and then stacked the back so it is an A-line look- of course that was about all she could do! She teased about getting the clippers out, which is what I thought they were really going to have to do! I was able to laugh at this by this time in the day! Thank you to Amy at Cookie Cutters for saving Lucy's hair!

Lucy after the hair fix cheesing it up! Have I mentioned how pleased I am that she was able to come away with hair! It really is a cute look on her and in a few weeks the back will be a little longer so it blends in better! And if your are wondering since I wasn't hard enough the first time Lilly can not use scissors for a month, maybe life!The exception is at preschool but I am considering talking to them about that. Any thoughts on that one are welcome! We also are thinking about making her earn the money to pay us back for Lucy's hair cut! Since she would not have needed one for awhile had it not been for her help! Have to see on that one.
Hopefully I won't be blogging about hair for a long time!
Comments