Skip to main content

Losing it

I am losing it lately, and I am not just talking about the scale numbers I hope are going down. I mean I keep losing things or in some cases misplacing them for a while.  Here is a list of the most recent-
- a pair of pants
- my gym membership card
- my camera
So my gym card I just haven't put in the same place so I forget where it is or most recently Lilly grabed it and put it with her card in this little purse thing because she thinks it is WAY cool that she has a card.  It currently is found!
The camera is on the found list too because I wore the jacket that I left it in the pocket of the other day and had forgotten it was there. This was nice because last time I "lost" this camera was when it was Glen's and I ended up buying him a new one- it was a graduation present and I felt really bad. Which is why I now have this camera and he has a newer nicer one that I don't touch to much!
But the biggest thing really is the pair of pants- really- and I have not the faintest idea where they went. I don't know how I did this. I guess some ladies would be excited because they could go shopping for new ones but shopping is not on my list of favorite things to do. I might have to break down thought because I only have two pair now and one is all spotted with paint and glue stuff and Glen's pants don't fit me like they once did.

Comments

kj said…
This makes me laugh. Pants? How do you lose pants? I think it's really common for mother's to "lose" things and find out later that they were taken. Good luck with the pants!
Paige said…
Congratulations on losing it in a good way. I empathise with the pants issue, though. During spring break, I didn't want to waste a lot of time on laundry so we packed up all the clothes to go to the laundromat. The boys' Sunday pants were carefully hung over the rod on the rolling cart, so we could drape them over the top of the folded laundry. Instead, they got left. Final score: $20 for doing laundry away from home when we didn't even have to, and $40 to replace the pants. FRUSTRATION.

Popular posts from this blog

California here we come

July 15-19  Early Monday morning we went to the Provo airport to head to John Wayne airport then down to San Diego to celebrate Larry and Janene's 50th wedding anniversary. We met up with everyone but Josh and his girlfriend, Amberlee in Provo. They left earlier and drove so they could visit her family as well. My dad is a bit John Wayne fan so we had to take a picture with The Duke at his airport for him.  Once we had our luggage, rental van and food in our bellies we had to get sand between our toes and salt water at least on our feet. We ate at a fun little place in San Clemente called Cafe Rae. It was really little. Our group of nine took up about half their seats. It was really good food and they had great hospitality.  Our next stop was the USS Midway in San Diego. Larry had talked about visiting this and the Saint Mary for a long time. It was one of the main reasons we went to San Diego. It was nice to make it happen. I am not really in to military stuff but it was...

My cup with blessings overflows

 I am trying to get back in the habit of blogging. Before I go to bed, even though I should be in bed here are blessings from this week. I don’t know it I will remember them all there were so many.  Being home to attend church with our ward.  Talks from two sister in our ward, Louisa Jones who is a brand new young woman and Holly Draney who is the Primary President, on Sister Kristin Yee’s conference talk, that complimented each other well.  They reminded me that God is in the details and even when mistakes are made he can use it to help us learn and bless us. Louisa talked about how she was mad when her parents decided they should move a few years ago but Heavely Father has made it work out. Holly brought up the definitions of the words possibility and joy. She also talked about repairing quilts that had things happen to them. Also a talk from Matt Reeves about the power of the priesthood and how it has blessed his life and has preserved his life.  A great less...

Conversations with Lucy

Lucy-" Mom, Do you know what you can't do?" Mom-"No, what?" Lucy-" You can't put root beer in the microwave. You can't put it in the microwave or else it will explode." Mom- " Is that right?" Lucy- " Yeah, and do you know what else you can't do, you can't put candy in the microwave or else it will explode too. Yeah!"