Currently at the Crane's house it is a season of out with the old, in with the new. They have lot and lots of old things, some of which are falling apart or have now been taken apart. It is a little weird and sad but good at the same time. It also shortened my tomato plants lives because the chicken coop and shop that where taken down were right next to the plants so to get the work done we had to pull up the plants. The seasons are changing. I didn't get pictures of the coop coming down but I did the shop. When the coop came down it took the whole west wall out of the shop. The chicken coop I was fine with going because it was like a giant kitty litter box, rather nasty, and really falling apart. I rather liked the shop though and didn't really want it to go but with the wall gone it's demise was eminent. It took a little work to get it down though, which I was glad to see. It didn't give up the ghost easily it fought and shook, and swayed to and fro trying to stand it's ground, in the end it lost the battle.

Where the dirt is there once was a chicken coop. And you can see the plywood that was placed to protect the things in the shop until we could relocate them.

Jed pulling at the shop roof with the forks on the ASV.

It doesn't want to go. It was actually built well comparative to other things that have been on the property.

It lost the battle. The green container is the new shop.

What once was is no more. On to something cat and mouse proof!
Comments