Well just to let everyone know everyone survived the weekend! It wasn't even that bad. I found out that my niece and a nephew stay up WAY later than I would like them too. Young girls left alone will be girls and baths and hair cuts for the barbie and brat dolls make a big wet mess and leave a pile of hair. I am thankful it was the dolls though and they were happy with the results. A direct quote from Mikayla was," We gave the dolls haircuts and we gave some of them bangs, and made it so they have short hair and it looks so so good!" She was happy with them so I was fine with it too.
On a completely different note, winter is trying to barge in to the wonderful fall we are having in our neck of the woods. Because of this we have decided to let one of the dogs come in and be a house dog again. We would have both of them but they decided to be arch enemies, trying to kill each other every time they are together, so we are playing favorites and letting Kuka be inside.
She was an inside dog before I kicked her out side after Glen and I got married, because she had no boundaries and no shame. I am hoping with some rules we can both get along, it helps that we don't have a dark blue upholsterer couch for her hair to get all over, besides she isn't allowed on our couch!
Comments