- I spend to much time looking at blogs. I quit facebook because I thought I spent to much time on it, but I don't want to quit blogging so I am going to get my priorities in order.
- If my husband really knew what a poor home keeper I am, I don't know if he would have married me. Hence I am going to get things in there proper order! He really deserves it.
- We have a lot of "stuff" and "junk." Too much in fact. We have been moving and rearranging things and we have too much. Lots of it is stuff from growing up that you just don't use in your day to day life. So do we need it? I am trying to figure that out. We may just end up with lots of pictures of things we once had but didn't need anymore, because pictures take up less space than all this stuff.
- I was pulling weeds today and came upon a snake. It was just a little garder snake but I wasn't thrilled to see it, nor was it happy to see me. I ended up grabing it so Lucy could see and she actually held it and thought it was cool but was a bit creeped out by it. I have realized I don't mind snakes but I really would rather not run in to them.
- I really don't like mice though. I ran it to one of those today too. Glen and I tried to end it's life but were not successful so I guess it deserved to live because it made it past us with all our death threats. I still would rather it be out in a field and not in my house.
- I like spring! It is so nice to be out side and not freeze! The flowers are blooming as well as the trees! It is very refreshing! Some day I'll have all these things in my yard.
- I have onions, and radishes making there way out of the outside soil! HOPEFULLY peas, beets, spinach and other good things will come too!
- I have been able to sprout a few things,- tomatoes, dill, two carnations, and now maybe some cucumbers, squash, and pumpkins! I am sort of disapointed because the first ones I mentioned have been out of the ground for some time and don't seem to be growing to fast. I am not sure what to do.
- My parents house is the ultimate grandparents house. They have lots of treats and candy. It is a great downfall to my waist line. I seem to have NO self control when I am there. I wish it were different but it's not. Some day I should have some self control with peanut m&m's but I don't know when that will be, and they have them on hand all the time.
- Between March madness, the NBA playoffs, and getting out and about a little in the last little while I have noticed that tatoos are a really big thing. On some people, they are bigger than others, pertaining to the amount of skin they cover, but lots of people have them. I DON'T get them. Okay they are pictures on a person's body there isn't a lot to get, and it's not like you can just stare at them and try to intruprit them like a fine piece of art. Didn't your mom teach you not to stare at people? Plus half the places they get put you don't want to look at. I just don't know what I like or love or enjoy SOOO much that I want it on my body FOREVER. (okay not really forever it just costs lots and lots of money to have them taken off,or so I have heard.) What's wrong with good old fashioned blank or slightly freckled or mole spotted skin?
July 15-19 Early Monday morning we went to the Provo airport to head to John Wayne airport then down to San Diego to celebrate Larry and Janene's 50th wedding anniversary. We met up with everyone but Josh and his girlfriend, Amberlee in Provo. They left earlier and drove so they could visit her family as well. My dad is a bit John Wayne fan so we had to take a picture with The Duke at his airport for him. Once we had our luggage, rental van and food in our bellies we had to get sand between our toes and salt water at least on our feet. We ate at a fun little place in San Clemente called Cafe Rae. It was really little. Our group of nine took up about half their seats. It was really good food and they had great hospitality. Our next stop was the USS Midway in San Diego. Larry had talked about visiting this and the Saint Mary for a long time. It was one of the main reasons we went to San Diego. It was nice to make it happen. I am not really in to military stuff but it was...
Comments