I know this isn't what you readers of this blog are looking for right now. You want to see pictures of my cute baby. (or that would be my guess.) But the game is going on right now and I had not really put everything together before I started watching it.
Glen and I usually have this standing bet for ice cream when BYU and Utah State play each other in football. We get ice cream at the winning school's creamery. Well last year I wanted a trip to Logan and the odds are hardly ever in favor of USU so I said if the Y won we got USU ice cream to help console the loosers.
Well the game is on! USU is doing better this year than they have done in a long time with a record of 1-3. BYU is having a "rebuilding year" and has a record of 1-3. I didn't put this all together, like I said until just now. I have to say that things are looking quite good for the Aggies! They are winning with 11:30 left in the 2nd quarter! It's 10-0 for the Aggies!
We may be going to Provo for some consolation ice cream for Glen! It would be the first time in about 20 years. Go Aggies!
(just as a side note I am generally a cougar fan but really have liked Utah State for much longer and if they are playing I go with the "true blue aggies"! It's a fun little wager to have with Glen!)
____________________________________________________________________
Half time up date -USU-24, BYU-3
____________________________________________________________________
Final- Aggies-31, Cougars-16
I guess I am taking Glen to Provo to try and console his broken heart with ice cream! What a good bet we have going on! It's the only time I do bet because I can't lose- time with my husband, ice cream, and a drive to one of our two favorite academic institutions!
Glen and I usually have this standing bet for ice cream when BYU and Utah State play each other in football. We get ice cream at the winning school's creamery. Well last year I wanted a trip to Logan and the odds are hardly ever in favor of USU so I said if the Y won we got USU ice cream to help console the loosers.
Well the game is on! USU is doing better this year than they have done in a long time with a record of 1-3. BYU is having a "rebuilding year" and has a record of 1-3. I didn't put this all together, like I said until just now. I have to say that things are looking quite good for the Aggies! They are winning with 11:30 left in the 2nd quarter! It's 10-0 for the Aggies!
We may be going to Provo for some consolation ice cream for Glen! It would be the first time in about 20 years. Go Aggies!
(just as a side note I am generally a cougar fan but really have liked Utah State for much longer and if they are playing I go with the "true blue aggies"! It's a fun little wager to have with Glen!)
____________________________________________________________________
Half time up date -USU-24, BYU-3
____________________________________________________________________
Final- Aggies-31, Cougars-16
I guess I am taking Glen to Provo to try and console his broken heart with ice cream! What a good bet we have going on! It's the only time I do bet because I can't lose- time with my husband, ice cream, and a drive to one of our two favorite academic institutions!
Comments