To: the mice that have invaded my house
This is your official eviction notice. Leave now! I know the weather is changing and turning cold but I don't want you in my house. Dig a whole in the ground and hibernate, or something. I really don't care but please leave.
I am giving you this warning because I have just bought well over 50 mouse traps and I intend to set everyone of them up if you don't get out. I will find you and go to where you are, so leave now while you are still alive. These are not the nice catch alive traps; I will take no prisoners of war only dead bodies.
Thank you,
Kayci
This is your official eviction notice. Leave now! I know the weather is changing and turning cold but I don't want you in my house. Dig a whole in the ground and hibernate, or something. I really don't care but please leave.
I am giving you this warning because I have just bought well over 50 mouse traps and I intend to set everyone of them up if you don't get out. I will find you and go to where you are, so leave now while you are still alive. These are not the nice catch alive traps; I will take no prisoners of war only dead bodies.
Thank you,
Kayci
Comments
Good Luck on the Hunt!
Go Kayci, Go!