Skip to main content

What I ment to say was...

I've decided that being the most beautiful redhead on the Wasatch Front is really all the affirmation I need.  I won't ever need to worry about time management or patience because inherently, I'm awesome.  How did I come to this realization?  Two things:  a man as tremendous as Glen chose me over all those silly-headed girls that chased him around, and my children are growing up happier than any other kids on the planet.  Things are just about perfect for me -- except for the fact that I yearn to take hikes now and then.  I'm sure there's someone out there who wants to hike the Grand Canyon with me in early summer -- maybe someone who lives in Phoenix.  If I just phrased it right, I'm sure I could finagle a commitment out of her.  And maybe I'd have to do that in person -- preferably during the winter when going to Phoenix is pleasant and breezy.  Anyone in Phoenix in the mood for a visit?


(I didn't really write this. Wonderful Paige did. Thank you Paige! I agree with all of it and thanks for reminding me how great I have it!)

Comments

kj said…
I love it that you posted this! And if you two hike the Grand Canyon, I'M COMING!! That would just be too much fun of a party to pass up.

Maybe I'll go post what she wrote for me too. It's so nice of Paige to do our work for us!
Paige said…
Kayci, you ROCK!
HW said…
I really think she did a stellar job for you. All true. And you guys are NOT allowed to hike the Grand Canyon without me.