what amazing, incredible, super, wonderfulness has happened today!
Do you want to try?
To bad. I will just tell you! Or show you.
My washer and dryer have returned to service, in my new but not finished but finished enough to hook up those babies laundry room! (Okay, I know this isn't really that exciting. I mean really - laundry - whopee, right?) I am only excited because I haven't done a load of laundry at my house with my washer and dryer for 10 months or so. Every week or so I would load up our dirty laundry and take it to my self made laundry mat. This was using the washers and dryers at four to five very nice people's houses. They include my parents, Evelyn and Roberta's, my Aunt Maridean, Karen- their neighbor and my in- laws. In a way it weasel nice because it all got done in usually a day but I am so happy to not have to move it all! Yeah for progress.
Comments