I married in to a great family. Not only do I have good in-laws but the extended family of in-laws is great too. So today is Glen's cousin's, Heather's birthday! She is great! I have been thinking about her and wishing her good things today.

The really cool part was that we didn't really know if she was going to be there or not but had the idea that she would be. It was when my sister-in-law was going through a really ruff time and needed all the love and encouragement she could get. As it happened we miraculously saw her and she took time away from the family she was with to visit with her other side of the family. It was wonderful. She got both Janae and Janene to smile at a time when they weren't smiling to much about life. She just reminds me of good and who doesn't love a person like that?
Comments