| I just missed the hug. It was so cute. |
| The boys trying not to be too social. Books and DS's helped. |
| Daryl correcting something we said about the ice cream cones. He just KNOWS these things. |
| Visiting and sharing fake ice cream. |
| Mikayla enjoying baby Grif. |
| Janae enjoying Eve. |
| Visiting and baby loving. |
| Those plastic cones sure are good, and yes I got you in the picture Grandpa. |
| Fantastic looking Heather and Eve showing off her personality. She has opinions already. |
| Daryl with "O Patty" |
| One of my favorite pictures ever! I think it speaks for it's self. |
| Aunt M'li with Griffin |
| Another just missed hug. Glen and Heather. |
The other visit is the one pictured. Heather and her family came to town and we got to meet and love on their new twins, and visit with everyone else that wasn't skiing. It was SO wonderful! I got to hold Eve and she just curled up on my shoulder and went to sleep. It was so sweet. I have never seen my babies at the size they were, just because I have big babies. So tiny and precious.
We are so happy we got to visit and will have to try to do it more often.
Comments