Skip to main content

Oh, Ah, Dancin' Smarty Pants

Since I seem to be on a video kick lately. Here is what Ruth is up to now. She isn't staying a little baby. The girl wants to move and be big like everyone around her. I think she will be our earliest child to walk.
(If you know were the title of this post comes from you might have seen too much PBS kids like me.)

Comments

HW said…
So, so cute! When I had my fourth (Wyatt) I decided that the more siblings a kid has the earlier he will 1)walk and 2)pretend he is a dog. It looks like she is getting close on #1!
Paige said…
A step stool is a fabulous walker - and makes noise. Things just don't get any better.
kj said…
Off she goes! I especially love the open mouth as she skootches along. What a doll!
megbert said…
I love this little rosie! She is so adorable! Super excited I get to be around family again!
Kateka said…
Kayci, darling! Remind me what your email address is?