First off Glen climbed up in Lilly's bed and chatted with the big girls about some ideas for our summer plans, while I made breakfast.
Watching conference in the fort.
Playing with mega blocks whe watching conference
Other toy entertainment during Saturday mornings session
Helping Brandy make birthday cards and just drawing. We also made two birthday cakes with Brandy, one for her roommate and one for a friend. Glen was helping a friend work on his house. We missed about half of Saturday afternoons session. Thank goodness it is available again!
Marilyn Fairbanks was in town and her and Janene were meeting with the Porter ladies at a Spanish food resturant. Glen and I got invited to come too. Glen ended up meeting me there after I dropped Brandy off and left Lilly to watch the kids at home. Glen ended upmissing priesthood session because of this, in fact it was the opposite of priethood since he was the only guy. It was Janene, Marilyn, Minnie Jane, Dian, Glen and me at the dinner. It was so great to visit with those good ladies. Minnie Jane and John have been called to work in the county jail. They have only been a few times since training but she had some amazing stories about their experiences and Marilyn talked a little about Austrailia. It was really good!
Then Glen and I came home to our good kids and this is how the boys ended up.

Comments
How does Lilly do with babysitting? I remember when I realized that Faith was doing all the work instead of the babysitter. Isn't it wonderful to have your own sitter at home?!
You do good things.