I updated my phone and the blogger app doesn't like it much. Since that has been my primary way of posting I am experiencing some technical difficulties. I have a couple more things to try before I am going to have to just just down in front of the computer and type posts like normal. This would be a little easier want to go back too if I knew I wasn't going to end up with two or three children on my lap while I try to type.
So that explains the lack of posts.
We just passed our busy birthday season. In September and October each, we have two birthdays with in a week of each other. It's fun and I promise birthday posts are coming.
Fall break just got over. We got a lot of work done in the yard! It was amazing. We still have a lot to r claim but it is coming.
We are working on doing better at our four things each day. I think the littles and I struggle the most but we are working on it.
We helped throw a baby shower for my sister on Saturday! We are so excited to have a new cousin in late November early December. It will be great to see my sister become a mom!
Well that's all for now. Here's to fewer technical difficulties and a product week. Cheers!
So that explains the lack of posts.
We just passed our busy birthday season. In September and October each, we have two birthdays with in a week of each other. It's fun and I promise birthday posts are coming.
Fall break just got over. We got a lot of work done in the yard! It was amazing. We still have a lot to r claim but it is coming.
We are working on doing better at our four things each day. I think the littles and I struggle the most but we are working on it.
We helped throw a baby shower for my sister on Saturday! We are so excited to have a new cousin in late November early December. It will be great to see my sister become a mom!
Well that's all for now. Here's to fewer technical difficulties and a product week. Cheers!


Comments