Skip to main content

Roberta’s obituary and funeral

For now here is a link to the obituary, recording of the funeral and slide show. Roberta June Crane
Hopefully I will get them here permanently soon

This the obituary that ran in the newspaper. It is slightly different from the one on the mortuary website. Boy, how I miss this good lady. For someone who physically took up so little space in the world her spirit and influence were gigantic.

Comments

Paige said…
This is breathtaking. Such a good life! I love the way they listed relatives and friends who mourn for her, yet they don't worry about saying she never married. It's so validating. What a woman. I'm so glad I got glimpses of her here.
kirsta said…
I was able to enter your blog! Yay for me!

Having Roberta pass on is such a big part of your life to have change in an instant. Sure hope that you are chugging along okay. My thoughts are with you!
HW said…
The obituary and the picture were both so well done. A lovely tribute and I especially loved what you said about her spirit and influence.