Lucy got to make a costume for her stage design class for a zombie apocalypse scene.
Ruth lost another tooth
Lilly painted her fingernails and helped Beth paint hers
Lilly’s friends dropped off a treat for her
Beth and Ruth have these sparkly jackets that turn them in to little disco balls in the right light. They are amazing and blending at the same time.
Play dough has been a great distraction for Beth.I made this quilt for Ellie for her birthday. I got it done a little quicker once I found out her Aunt Liz had passed away. It turned in to a way to do something that might help when I didn’t know what else to do.
Lucy started this art project. She has the book The Doggist and has chosen pictures from it to paint. She is going to add some family dogs too.
A lot of days ended this way. Gathered around chatting
Lilly finished this mug for her ceramics class.
We have been together a lot and Gunner chases light that is reflected off devices.
Gunner has decided he is part couch potato.
Everyone decorated for Christmas but me. That’s usually how it works out. I think I was working on dishes from Thanksgiving.
I wore a mask so much I had to make a headband with buttons to give my ears some relief from the elastic pressure
I finally finished and gifted this quilt to my friend who played the piano solo at Roberta’s funeral. It’s never to late to say thank you, I hope.
Glen, Lucy and Daryl made a new shelter for the goats out of pallet wood.

















Comments
(PS - we now have and APO address, so when that pesky Nevada DMV gets us the title, we'll get it to you right away.)