The week leading up to Christmas was filed shopping and preparing for the big day for the most part.
One morning there was this fabulous sunrise.

We had a cousin sleepover on Christmas Adam. I didn’t get pictures of it. It made us tired and I don’t know that we will do one that close to Christmas again.
On Christmas Eve we had breakfast at Evelyn’s. It was a family tradition for my family to have Christmas breakfast at their house when we were growing up. We still have it in the days leading up to Christmas.
It was a nice enough day Lucy pulled out the cross net and convinced people to play with her.
We got to video chat with Jed. Jill and the kids do this all the time but we don’t get in on it too much and it was great to see his face and hear his voice. Marian is helping Evelyn visit with him in the picture below.

I was finally able to finish the stockings I started making for our family, a few years ago, just in the nick of time for them to get filled with goodies and presents.
Christmas gets its own post.
Beth was very content in this picture from the day after.






Comments