We made it through the first full week of school.
Lilly started college. Gunner didn’t eat the neighbor’s cat that he treed.
Glen and I got a date in. We ended the week trying to have fun at the neighbor’s end of summer glow party. We are working on getting the little girls room prepped to paint before we move the bunk bed in. We are also trying to dejunk their room because everything seems to be a treasure which is making their room overflow.
I got a quilt quilted for a client. I also had a hearing test and found out I got the hereditary hearing loss that my mom has. I tested out hearing aids. They help but I’ll have to save up for them and get rid of some of my pride. Hearing aids before 40 is not something I was expecting. Evelyn is eating like a toddler/starving teenage boy this week and in and out of bed a couple times a day. It’s an adventure. What a week. 
Lucy serving.
Gunner and the treed cat.
Lilly the college student on her first day.
The girls hola hooping and dancing at the Hansen’s party.
What I looked like after Ruth and Beth put glow paint on me.




Comments