February 13-19
Here are some of the events of the week and what I am grateful for from those events.
My Dad’s heart went in to a-fib.
I am thankful he was able to get cardio verted, and the medical help he needed to help him feel better.
The kids made their own Valentine’s Day cards.
How I am grateful- they did them with little help from me. They involved- goldfish crackers and a fake rose, a small bottle of bubbles, a small runner duck and a small colored pencil pack.
Evelyn had some good days. They are getting farther apart and fewer.
Glen got to go to San Francisco for a conference for work. It was a good conference and nice rest for him.
The kids and I went to see Bluey’s Big Play. It was fun and short. A good night to spend with the kids.
Quilting a wall hanging that I have been working on for awhile.












Comments