or veggie. This is my first bell pepper from the garden! It is a purple beauty. I don't know what this says about the kind of gardener I am but when I bought the plant I thought it was an eggplant. I didn't realize it was a pepper until talking with my mom one day. She said it was a pepper and I told her, "No, I think that is an eggplant." then I looked at the identification tag in the ground by it and sure enough it was a pepper! What can I say, I am not always the sharpest tack in the pile.
or veggie. This is my first bell pepper from the garden! It is a purple beauty. I don't know what this says about the kind of gardener I am but when I bought the plant I thought it was an eggplant. I didn't realize it was a pepper until talking with my mom one day. She said it was a pepper and I told her, "No, I think that is an eggplant." then I looked at the identification tag in the ground by it and sure enough it was a pepper! What can I say, I am not always the sharpest tack in the pile.
Comments