For the past couple of weeks I have been casually looking for my finger nail polish remover. I let the girls paint my toes about a month ago and what polish is left on my toes needs to come off. I have looked high and low and in all of the hiding places I thought I may have put it. The girls got in troble with it sometime ago and I hid all things pertaining to that sort of thing. I thought I had moved it out since the trouble was over but I have not been able to find it anywhere. I just remember I need it when I see my toes which isn't all that often but it has been nagging at me. I was begining to think I was going nuts.
Finally I was looking a little bit and wondering "where could it be?" I was in enough of a dither about it that I randomly ask Glen, "Do you know where the finger nail polish remover is?"
Really I was half joking because I was thinking why would he know where it is because he doesn't paint his nails, BUT then it came to me!!!!!!
HE WAS THE ONE that took it and didn't put it back! Glen had barrowed it to use as an accelerant when he taught the scouts to start fires, and never put it back.
Oh, what a relief!! By the way I did find those pants I lost or really misplaced.
Comments