I was never officially tagegd but it looked fun and thought provoking
1- Dates with Glen
2- Picking Lilly up from school
3- Lilly being at school so I have time with Lucy
4- Snuggles from Lucy
5- A really good work out or at least the out come from working out
6- Killing the trees in the backyard that I really dislike
7- Having money to finish the basement
8- Putting my feet up at the end of the day
8 Things I Did This Week:
1- Made pear jam
2-Clinicals
3- Took tests in my class
4- Exercised very little :(
5- Took Glen lunch at school for the first time this year
6- Missed picking Lilly up from school
7- Decided I need to not lose things from the library or stop going there
8- Realized how much I enjoy my regular non class life
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1- read faster
2- get the girls to lower their screams a few decibles
3- understand old people better
4- cure cancer
5- be really good at something
6- get to bed at an earlier time consistently
7- be a better friend
8-
8 Shows I Watch:
1- My Babies growing before my eyes
2- The sky
3- Evelyn and Roberta aging
4- What kind of parent I really am because of what my girls do
5- Lucy and Grandpa Egbert teasing each other
6- Glen working really hard at being a great dad, scout master and teacher
7- Actually on T.V. - pbs kids shows because of the girls- Word Girls is probaly the best!
8- If I had cable probaly The Glenn Beck Show
8 Places I'd Like To Travel:
1- Brazil
2- Hawaii
3- Heaven or back in time to meet my grandparents
4- Arizona to visit family
5- California to visit friends and family
6- All the National Parks in Utah
7- Montana
8- My bed
8 Thing I'm Grateful For:
1- My Testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ
2- God
3- My Outstanding Signigicant other
4- my daughters
5- extended family and friends
6- the ability to gain knowledge
7-
8- Our Country
3- Heaven or back in time to meet my grandparents
4- Arizona to visit family
5- California to visit friends and family
6- All the National Parks in Utah
7- Montana
8- My bed
8 Thing I'm Grateful For:
1- My Testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ
2- God
3- My Outstanding Signigicant other
4- my daughters
5- extended family and friends
6- the ability to gain knowledge
7-
8- Our Country
Any one wanting to do this go right a head.
Comments
How about a little explanation of your classes? Why are you taking (or teaching) classes?
I loved all the shows you're watching. So beautiful.