my daughters are growing up. They never stop doing it. Sometimes I wish they would stop because as much as I like to think I am enjoying them at this age, I am not sure if I really am. I know that I'll blink my eyes one day and they will be going to college. So even though they drive me nuts occasionally I really am trying to savor this time while they are small.



They are getting more and more independent too. That I think is the biggest struggle for me because it requires so much patience. Lucy tests me on this all the time. She will help me change the laundry in the basement and then when we go to come up the stairs I have to wait at the bottom and " not follow her" ,which means don't touch the stairs until she is at the top and gives me permission. If I don't listen then she scolds me and throws a fit so it is really almost worth it to be patient.
Comments