As I have mentioned before my littlest sister got married a few months ago. For a wedding present I told her I would make her a quilt. She has chosen a pattern and colors for it so I really need to get going on it, but I told her I had to finish at least one of my other quilt projects before I really got started on it. So I have been inspired to do some sewing!I got the fabric for this quilt about three years ago when I was taking a block of the month class with my mom from a fabric store . It has been been cut out, just waiting to be sewn together for all this time. I don't know why it took me so long to put them together,but I am done now!
The funny thing is I rearranged the blocks, I bet a hundred times to see how different ones looked by each other and to separate similar colors. I worked so hard to get them in this order and now it is all done if I where to resew it I would do it differently. Oh well, live and learn right! At least I have one thing off of my to do list!
Comments