Dear Blog readers,
Here are the answers, plus some, to the questions you have ask.
-The dog in the header is Neve. She is our white deaf boxer. She is sticking her head through the whole in our now wood room that was made by Glen removing the gas heater that was there.
-Both Glen and I drove the tractor to take down the shed. I can drive it Kirsta but I'd have my dad or Glen teach you. I put it out of commission for a week the last time I drove it so someone else would be a better teacher.
-My mother-in-law is okay with the shed being gone. When I told her we were taking it down I mentioned she might not want to know that but she said," I believe you should be able to do what you want with your property." Thank you, Janene! It does make our place look different.
-I am feeling ... pregnant and fine. That is probably the easiest way to describe it. I think. I go through a range of emotions and feelings but try to keep them under wraps and in check. I am getting to the third trimester tiredness a little early(25weeks now,26 on Friday). I don't have a really good schedule going so that could be part of my problem as well as eating to much sugar and just getting back from a trip. My pregnancies are pretty easy and uneventful, just the waiting game.
I get frustrated because Evelyn (who I work for) thinks I am broken and fragile so she won't have me do things she normally would, but will wait till Glen or someone else is around and ask them to do the task. I drives me nuts.
I do have a "to do list" that is about a mile long that is a bit overwhelming, and when I think about all of it I just want to go back to bed. I am trying to think of the small tasks that make it up so I don't get that way and force myself to do the things I don't want to first and then reward my self with something "funner" on the list.
Speaking of which I need to stop avoiding the list and get to work.
Until later,
Kayci
Comments