We apparently have a lucky chicken. She some how got on the wrong side of her pen and back to the right side and then back in while staying alive!
Here is where she is lucky-the other side of her pen is surrounded by our dogs two pens.
Of the two dog pens she presumably flew in to it was the older one with the gum disease ridden mouth that she happened to land in who's teeth are encased by her over grown gums that we have yet to save up or pay the money for to have fixed.
This dog also is the hearing dog so there might have been the chance that when I happened to see "Lucky," the chicken in the wrong place and yelled," No, Kuka," while starting to run outside the dog might have heard me.
Kuka was inside for the winter and part of spring and around the chickens a little more and knew she was suppose to leave them alone.
And finally I just happened to see this problem out the kitchen window before heading back to check on the girls in their room, so I was able to run out of the house and keep the dog at bay while I grabbed "Lucky" and moved her to her rightful place.
Hopefully she has learned her lesson or taught her fowl friends something! And I hope they listened to the scolding I gave them too.
What a lucky bird
Here is where she is lucky-the other side of her pen is surrounded by our dogs two pens.
Of the two dog pens she presumably flew in to it was the older one with the gum disease ridden mouth that she happened to land in who's teeth are encased by her over grown gums that we have yet to save up or pay the money for to have fixed.
This dog also is the hearing dog so there might have been the chance that when I happened to see "Lucky," the chicken in the wrong place and yelled," No, Kuka," while starting to run outside the dog might have heard me.
Kuka was inside for the winter and part of spring and around the chickens a little more and knew she was suppose to leave them alone.
And finally I just happened to see this problem out the kitchen window before heading back to check on the girls in their room, so I was able to run out of the house and keep the dog at bay while I grabbed "Lucky" and moved her to her rightful place.
Hopefully she has learned her lesson or taught her fowl friends something! And I hope they listened to the scolding I gave them too.
What a lucky bird
Comments