I feel like I'm on house arrest today. It's sort of my own doing but not something normal for me. Yesterday was spent getting ready to go camping with the in-laws. In the process some guys came by and talked to Glen about cutting down the trees on our back fence line.They are Russian olive and Siberian elms. They are horrible, nasty trees that you can't climb because of thorns and what not, and are just dirty trees. They gave him a price that he thought was a deal so we went for it!
These are the trees that the school district cut way back for us and have been on my hit list for a long time. I have been wondering how we could get rid of them before school started knowing our schedule between now and then. This answered that question. The problem is a phone line was broken in the process. We called and reported it. The phone company gave us the worst time frame for repair that I have ever gotten from a repair man. They said someone will be here today(good) before 9p.m.(bad). I even ask the lady who was making the repair ticket a couple times to verify it. Seriously, no between 10 and 2?
I was rather tired from getting things ready for camping, and I was going to have to go up later last night because of some projects I have to get done, so I opted to stay home. It is weird to have the whole house to myself.(okay mostly myself there is this little squirt doing aerobics in my stomach.)
So off I go to sew and finish the projects and wait for the rather unefficient repairman.
These are the trees that the school district cut way back for us and have been on my hit list for a long time. I have been wondering how we could get rid of them before school started knowing our schedule between now and then. This answered that question. The problem is a phone line was broken in the process. We called and reported it. The phone company gave us the worst time frame for repair that I have ever gotten from a repair man. They said someone will be here today(good) before 9p.m.(bad). I even ask the lady who was making the repair ticket a couple times to verify it. Seriously, no between 10 and 2?
I was rather tired from getting things ready for camping, and I was going to have to go up later last night because of some projects I have to get done, so I opted to stay home. It is weird to have the whole house to myself.(okay mostly myself there is this little squirt doing aerobics in my stomach.)
So off I go to sew and finish the projects and wait for the rather unefficient repairman.
Comments