
We had a busy weekend. Thursday I had a doctors appointment, where I decided to be induced the next day. After I made the decision I stewed about it until I was all hooked up at the hospital. I had sorta hoped to go in to labor on my own, but for a variety of reasons decided that induction would be alright. Now that Daryl is here, I am happy I did it. Especially since he was 9lbs. I thought since he was a few days earlier than his due date of the 14th and two weeks earlier than his original one he would be smaller than the girls but no such luck. I guess I am good at delivering consistent babies. (They have all been 9lbs., with chubby cheeks, and not to much hair, though he has the most.)
These are just a few of my favorite pictures from the weekend.


The birthday boys! Daryl and Grandpa Egbert share the same day!

Lucy has been very concerned, attentive and interested in "baby brother" as she most commonly calls him. It has been really interesting to see the girls reactions.

We got a shirt from a neighbor today that says,"Dad's happy I'm a boy!" I think it sums up Glen's feelings well.
We are all happy to have him here!
Comments
So sweet that he shares a birthday with his grandfather.
And that picture of Glen holding his firstborn son could win a photo contest. Love it.
So glad he's here safely and that you're blogging about it!