finally! The call finally came yesterday. After 8 weeks. That beats the last call by a week, in waiting time. They aren't going to Africa, again though! We didn't gather and have a big ceremonious opening. I think after all of the waiting and patience that the past eight weeks have required it may have been opened on the way in from the mail box in a rabid fury. It is to where they thought they would be going and for the amount of time they thought they would go! Which spelled R-E-L-I-E-F! So one of the many pressing questions is answered. There are still a lot that remain, and only time will tell. This helps though and gives a lot of direction.
On a some what different topic, I am listening to The Chronicles of Narnia ( I really don't remember what I am suppose to do to a book title when writing it. This is my attempt at proper writing, even if it is wrong.) I just finished The Magician's Nephew. I don't know why I have waited so long in life to listen to or read this series but now is a good time and seems fitting with all that is going on. A few quotes that have really stuck out to me are these-
"Things always work according to their nature....All get what they want;they do not always like it."
" When things go wrong you"ll find they usually go on getting worse for some time.But when things once start going right, they often go on getting better and better.''
Life has been interesting the last little while. The roller coaster hasn't come to a complete and final stop yet, but I am happy I am in the seat I'm in, and hope I can be the support and what ever else I need to be to the people taking the brunt of the action.
On a some what different topic, I am listening to The Chronicles of Narnia ( I really don't remember what I am suppose to do to a book title when writing it. This is my attempt at proper writing, even if it is wrong.) I just finished The Magician's Nephew. I don't know why I have waited so long in life to listen to or read this series but now is a good time and seems fitting with all that is going on. A few quotes that have really stuck out to me are these-
"Things always work according to their nature....All get what they want;they do not always like it."
" When things go wrong you"ll find they usually go on getting worse for some time.But when things once start going right, they often go on getting better and better.''
Life has been interesting the last little while. The roller coaster hasn't come to a complete and final stop yet, but I am happy I am in the seat I'm in, and hope I can be the support and what ever else I need to be to the people taking the brunt of the action.
Comments