Alive. That's what we are. The past few weeks have been crazy.
Lilly was off of school for three weeks. They call this "off track" and it threw me off mine too. Who knew spending around 2 hours three times a week at a swimming pool would cause such upheaval and craziness. She's back at school now, much to her chagrin and things seem a little better schedule wise.
Glen is taking a GRE test prep class with his sister. It is good and what he needs to be doing right now but it makes for some long days. He's such a good man. I have come to realize that over and over again these last few weeks. I am a very blessed girl.
Daryl is growing like a weed. He's six months plus now and has doubled his birth weight. He has a great personality about him. People always ask me if he is as happy and pleasant as he seems to them and I get to answer yes! He's just so much fun! I'll have to video him laughing. It's one of my favorite things ever!
Lucy goes between being a big kid and a baby. She misses Lilly sorely while she's at school but is really good to help with Daryl. She reverts to baby talk far more than I would like her too though. She is patient and yet demanding of me, waiting for me to get done with some of my stuff but then capturing me to play with her till the timer goes off on her ipod-(she has several make believe ipods!) She also really wishes I would talk to the neighbor boys mom more so she could play at his house.
I am going and doing but I'm not always sure it is in the right direction or the right thing. I know I never have my house clean or organized enough. I don't mind that as much as Glen, the poor man, I just hope I'm actually helping or doing something for someone else. There is I guess you would call it "drama" going on around me. It's gut wrenching. I'm glad I'm not right in the middle of it,but the side lines aren't to fun either. I am learning and growing in ways I didn't expect though and am trying to absorb and change as I need too. It's never an easy thing though.
Lilly was off of school for three weeks. They call this "off track" and it threw me off mine too. Who knew spending around 2 hours three times a week at a swimming pool would cause such upheaval and craziness. She's back at school now, much to her chagrin and things seem a little better schedule wise.
Glen is taking a GRE test prep class with his sister. It is good and what he needs to be doing right now but it makes for some long days. He's such a good man. I have come to realize that over and over again these last few weeks. I am a very blessed girl.
Daryl is growing like a weed. He's six months plus now and has doubled his birth weight. He has a great personality about him. People always ask me if he is as happy and pleasant as he seems to them and I get to answer yes! He's just so much fun! I'll have to video him laughing. It's one of my favorite things ever!
Lucy goes between being a big kid and a baby. She misses Lilly sorely while she's at school but is really good to help with Daryl. She reverts to baby talk far more than I would like her too though. She is patient and yet demanding of me, waiting for me to get done with some of my stuff but then capturing me to play with her till the timer goes off on her ipod-(she has several make believe ipods!) She also really wishes I would talk to the neighbor boys mom more so she could play at his house.
I am going and doing but I'm not always sure it is in the right direction or the right thing. I know I never have my house clean or organized enough. I don't mind that as much as Glen, the poor man, I just hope I'm actually helping or doing something for someone else. There is I guess you would call it "drama" going on around me. It's gut wrenching. I'm glad I'm not right in the middle of it,but the side lines aren't to fun either. I am learning and growing in ways I didn't expect though and am trying to absorb and change as I need too. It's never an easy thing though.
Comments
Loves to all through this difficult time. I'm pulling for you and those in the middle of the drama from my end.