I wish this post was going to be talking about a great island get away to this island or any island as a matter of fact( can you tell it's winter, and though it has been mild, more sun is what I would really like?(What's that you say Phoenix and the Grand Canyon are calling my name and much closer to visit? I know. Darn this basement that's not finished.)) It's not. I guess it's me asking for help. I need more eyes.
Does anyone have a spare Guam quarter? I'll pay you back at least a quarter to trade!
This is a silly question really but it's the last one Evelyn needs for her collection.
She started keeping state quarters here and there over the last ten years. She eventually got enough that I got her a book to keep them in. Once we had the book it turn in to a quest to fill it,which wasn't to hard since she had done a good job of collecting.
Well we have gotten all the states but the book also had the territories of the U.S. Until a couple days ago there have been two quarters missing , Guam and the U.S. Virgin Islands. I finally found the latter and I have been looking for it since 2009 when they were minted.
So if you see Guam and would be willing to share I would love to have this endeavor over with.
Comments