It's Paige's birthday today. We had planned on hiking in the Grand Canyon together today with some other family members. Some things came up and we realized earlier this week that it would be better if we just managed normal like and put the adventure on hold. My adventurous side is crying about this but the rest of me knows it is still on the calendar but is just TBA-to be announced.
I need to celebrate how great she is so I have come up with a list of qualities, traits, and goodness that I know of in her and hopefully I will reach her age with how many I have!
So in no particular order
- She is fun.
- She like yellow.
- She loves to hike.
- She loves her husband.
- She is adventurous.
- She supports her husband.
- She loves her kids.
- She enjoys teenagers, in particularly hers.
- She loves the scriptures.
- She is happy.
- She has the same cool eyebrow that Glen does.
- Her hair looks good long or short.
- She writes well.
- She pursues her dreams.
- She is caring.
- She is kind.
- She is considerate.
- She is a good friend.
- She likes/loves to read.
- She takes care of herself.
- She is a great mom.
- She enjoys being a mom.
- She budgets.
- She is sensible.
- She is reasonable.
- She keeps in touch with her family.
- She prays for people.
- She sets goals and achieves them.
- She is clean.
- She likes reptiles.
- She serves others.
- She teaches little ones to dance.
- She thinks "Jesus rocks!"
- She is educated.
- She is a super example.
- She writes great letters.
- She honors her parents.
- She likes dogs.
- She is a good missionary.
- She is super, amazingly wonderful!
Comments