We have been up to all kinds of fun, but I don't have it in me to
write all those posts right now. The girls have been to 6 weeks of
school and are now half way through a three week break. Glen in trying
to keep his head afloat with the new class he is teaching, but really
enjoying it. Daryl is like the Taz from Looney Toones, in to everything
and everywhere. Nothing in the house is safe or off limits to him, or so
he thinks, he can get himself just about anywhere he wants to be.
We just had Stake Conference. It was mentioned in one of the talks that Elder Holland's talk to the CES that he gave this month was good and worth our time, so we listened and agree. If you have about an hour have a listen. It's worth it. It was just what I needed to hear and he talked about so many things I have been thinking about. Hope you enjoy.
click here to watch the video
We just had Stake Conference. It was mentioned in one of the talks that Elder Holland's talk to the CES that he gave this month was good and worth our time, so we listened and agree. If you have about an hour have a listen. It's worth it. It was just what I needed to hear and he talked about so many things I have been thinking about. Hope you enjoy.
click here to watch the video
Comments
I always enjoy it when you blog about your beautiful children. Please tell them Aunt Patty loves them.