I forgot to include the other Halloweenish thing we did.
Glen and I were invited to a party at our friends cabin. We didn't know until a day ahead of time if we could go due to Glen's weekend job, but found out we could. When Glen told his friend, the day before, that we were coming he told him it was a Halloween party and costumes were strongly encouraged.
Now neither Glen nor I are really costume people but we gave it a try.
When I ask Glen for his ideas he wasn't sure but said maybe if I could get a hold of some old farm clothes, we could be that farmer and lady with the pitch fork. I did what I could to made it work. I borrowed an apron, overalls and a pitchfork from Roberta and Evelyn and the cameo from my mom. Then I found a black shirt at Target that I could were just regularly and used what we already had for the rest. The only thing we lacked were the glasses for Glen. People figured us out, even though the pitchfork got left at home and thought our costumes were even "cool."
Some how Glen escaped a picture, and managed to capture me and put me in with the original.
How sneaky.
I guess to make up for it he did the second picture. Our own American Gothic
Comments