I haven't really posted much of late, just little tidbits here and there. I am trying to be more present in real life than in a computer life but I don't know how well it is working. I stay up to date on reading my favorite blogs, I just haven't commented to much at all on anyone's and I haven't written or really updated our blog. I have even really considered quitting the whole blog thing. I am not sure why I do blog most of the time. Why am I sharing parts of our family life with the whole wide world? I am not a writer or photographer. Just me. Maybe it's because I enjoy the other blogs I read of friends and family that I want to be nice and reciprocate and give them a glimpse of our life too? I don't know but for now I will keep at it for a bit longer.
Snow. We haven't lacked for it this year. Lilly was really happy because we had a white Christmas and that was one of her wishes. I don't love the snow but I would rather have more snow than the consecutive days of single digit cold weather we have had. Burr.
The girls had crazy hair day at school a while back, so they actually let me do their hair. I think we got the crazy part right.
For some reason I thought that since Daryl was a little older we would stop finding him in the bathroom, but I was wrong. Between his short lived potty training and just general fascination with water and wanting to be independent and get a drink by himself from the sink, I still have to be on the watch.
Ready for Christmas. The kids and Glen did a good job of decorating and even indulged my meanness and waited till after my birthday. They are so nice.
Daryl loves his dad. I tell Glen he puts up with me and all the females during the day but he really LOVES and needs Dad and usually picks him or a Grandpa over anyone.
What can I say. Daryl is so cute right now. We end up taking a lot of pictures of him. As my aunt put it he has personality plus. He is also such a boy, which I always thought was a silly description of a little boy till I had one. There really aren't adequate words to describe him any other way.
This is Puggsly and I guess he was in trouble. The kids have to put their nose in the corner when they are in trouble sometimes. This is what Daryl did with the toy one day while playing with it.
Snow. We haven't lacked for it this year. Lilly was really happy because we had a white Christmas and that was one of her wishes. I don't love the snow but I would rather have more snow than the consecutive days of single digit cold weather we have had. Burr.
The girls had crazy hair day at school a while back, so they actually let me do their hair. I think we got the crazy part right.
For some reason I thought that since Daryl was a little older we would stop finding him in the bathroom, but I was wrong. Between his short lived potty training and just general fascination with water and wanting to be independent and get a drink by himself from the sink, I still have to be on the watch.
Ready for Christmas. The kids and Glen did a good job of decorating and even indulged my meanness and waited till after my birthday. They are so nice.
Daryl loves his dad. I tell Glen he puts up with me and all the females during the day but he really LOVES and needs Dad and usually picks him or a Grandpa over anyone.
What can I say. Daryl is so cute right now. We end up taking a lot of pictures of him. As my aunt put it he has personality plus. He is also such a boy, which I always thought was a silly description of a little boy till I had one. There really aren't adequate words to describe him any other way.
This is Puggsly and I guess he was in trouble. The kids have to put their nose in the corner when they are in trouble sometimes. This is what Daryl did with the toy one day while playing with it.
Comments