Oh, I have so many posts to write but life is coming fast these days it seems and instead of sitting at a computer I am off other places usually chasing children (or at least tracking them down) and tending to old people. A few note worthy things that will have to do for now are -
Lilly started orchestra at school. She is learning to play the viola. She is also signed up for some lacrosse clinics and in a gymnastics class once a week.
With Lilly playing an instrument practicing is a requirement. Mom and Dad decided they should be good examples too so we are trying to practice our instruments now too, instead of letting them just sit and collect dust. It's fun. I like it already.
Lucy is in tumbling once a week now. I think we will end up switching her to gymnastics but it was a step in the right direction to get her in a class.
Daryl is 3. It is hard to believe. I have lots of pictures of his antics. I have a feeling it is going to be an interesting year with him. I love him but I can already tell that our relationship is going to be stretched and tested a bit. Oh, that boy. Good thing he is so cute and fun.
Ruth is 6 months old. It doesn't seem possible but yet it is. She is a busy little girl, that has found her voice and loves to wiggle. She just seems to want to be doing what everyone else is like walking and feeding themselves and whatever else we do. She rolls and army crawls and planks. She is going to be off and soon as she gets her hands and feet working together. Oh dear.
Glen is as wonderful as ever. Between his jobs, school, and church calling he still finds time to love us and spend time with us and help out friends. What a great guy!
Lilly started orchestra at school. She is learning to play the viola. She is also signed up for some lacrosse clinics and in a gymnastics class once a week.
With Lilly playing an instrument practicing is a requirement. Mom and Dad decided they should be good examples too so we are trying to practice our instruments now too, instead of letting them just sit and collect dust. It's fun. I like it already.
Lucy is in tumbling once a week now. I think we will end up switching her to gymnastics but it was a step in the right direction to get her in a class.
Daryl is 3. It is hard to believe. I have lots of pictures of his antics. I have a feeling it is going to be an interesting year with him. I love him but I can already tell that our relationship is going to be stretched and tested a bit. Oh, that boy. Good thing he is so cute and fun.
Ruth is 6 months old. It doesn't seem possible but yet it is. She is a busy little girl, that has found her voice and loves to wiggle. She just seems to want to be doing what everyone else is like walking and feeding themselves and whatever else we do. She rolls and army crawls and planks. She is going to be off and soon as she gets her hands and feet working together. Oh dear.
Glen is as wonderful as ever. Between his jobs, school, and church calling he still finds time to love us and spend time with us and help out friends. What a great guy!
Comments