Glen and I teach Sunday school. This month's topic is marriage and family. We have talked about journaling, the importance of marriage and family and family history. I challenged the kids to write in their journal at least three times in the week two weeks ago. I failed but hope to make up for it. This week I challenged them to find something new about their family history. It could be a name or a story from a parent or grandparent or someone farther back. I have some research to do, so I can do this. It will be interesting to see how the kids do with it.
A more noteable event from today was the get together at Joel and Lesley's house. It was in part to celebrate M'Li's birthday and to just get together. Glen's whole side of the family came and M'Li, Hana and Hayden as well as Aunt Patty and Uncle Fred. Kayden and Kaia were there and a friend of Joel and Lesley's but I never got his name.
I love family gatherings. It makes my heart happy to visit with people I love and get to know them more and to have my kids play with cousins and build relationships with them.
Here are some pictures. Something I thought was funny is part of Glen's motive for wanting to go. You see he missed when Joel and Lesley came to his parents and we had dinner with them and the roadster rides happened. So he may have really wanted to.go to see the cool cars ...and his cousins. He said that his present to M'Li could be him taking her in a ride in her brother's roadster. Hahaha. It didn't really happen. He did get to drive it!

















Comments
It's so sweet that Daryl loves MaKayla. Your kids must have been very busy, because there weren't too many pictures of them here!