Looking back at this week on the calendar doesn't seem to do it justice. There was just normal stuff for the most part; after school STEM for Glen on Tuesday and Thursday, dance for the big girls on Tuesday and Wednesday, people preschool in the mornings on Tuesday and Thursday for Daryl, swimming merit badge stuff with the scouts on Wednesday for Glen (which has been happening for a few weeks so feels normal). There was the Relief society Christmas dinner that I was suppose to go to Wednesday, but that didn't happen. I did set up the center piece I signed up to put on a table. Also the ward party was on Friday, the big girls got ask last minute to go to the Jazz game that night with cousins and that turned in to a sleep over. The ward party was really nice. It was a Polar Express themed night with the real meaning of Christmas mixed in nicely.
There is also work... It is good. I love my job, helping out Evelyn and Roberta. It is one of the greatest blessings of my life. That being said, it's getting harder. Not just because I have five kids but because Evelyn is on another decline. Her heart "spells" are happening more and more often and lasting longer and tummy troubles are happening more often. Her memory is getting really bad for short term things, amoung other things.
I feel like there is an endless list of things to do both at home and at work. It is hard but good and I wouldn't trade it for anything because before I know it they will be gone and life will change dramatically. The week just seemed heavy.
Here is photographic evidence that other things also happened this week.











Comments