Glen and I went to the viewing and then I to the funeral of Shauna Dumont. She lost a five year battle with cancer. She was one of the first ladies I served in young womens with when we were first married. She is the mom to one of Glen's friends from growing up. She was an amazing lady.
This picture doesn't do this sunset justice but it was amazing.
Tuesday Tuth got better from being sick just in time to go to her first day of preschool. She loves it, though I think she is confused from orientation and wants me to play with her there.
Just things we have to watch out for... Trouble.
Glen helping Daryl read. He can read but is rather lazy with it right now. He would rather guess the words than take the time to sound them out.
Thursday we took Ruth on a date. Just her, Glen and I. She wanted to go to the "old McDonalds with a star"(Carl's Jr.) and the playground. She had a piece of paper and pencil with her in her car seat and was writing down what we would order: chicken nuggets and French fries for her, a hamburger for me and a boger for Dad. She thought that was so funny! Luckily he got away with a hamburger instead!
We went to the playground by the library and then all three playgrounds at the elementary school. She was in heaven. We also swung her between us. I was trying to get a shadow picture of that but this one turned out better.
Beth is super helpful these days. She's not quite walking but cruises around everything helping to rearrange and reorganize whatever she can reach. Oh and she loves to climb. If it is elevated from the ground she will try her best to be on it.
My mom has this little vacuum and Daryl really likes it. In fact all the kids like it. I am seriously considering getting one for our house.
Our stake is one of three stakes that host a free sprint triathlon. Glen did it again this year with out any training than his normal exercising. 40:19 was his time which was 40 seconds better than last year.
School pictures are this Thursday for Glen and a black suit is the standard. Which meant he needed a black suit. I ended up looking online and found out JC Penney was having a 50% off sale. It was quite the adventure because neither Glen or I are very fashion savvy and we made it to the store at 8:45 pm with the three youngest kids in tow. Luckily the store closed at 10pm instead of 9pm and the kids were really good. 

Comments