We got to spend last week at one of our favorite places. Lake Powell. My side of the family has a time share on a house boat there and it was our week. We went down with my dad, all our family, my sister Ali and her husband Derek, my brother Joe and his three kids, my sister-in-law, Jill and her seven kids. seven adults and 15kids. It was great! It was also great to get away to somewhere with no internet or cell service and not have to wear a mask.
We stayed in Bullfrog bay Sunday night and then traveled 6 hours down river to the Escalante arm of Lake Powell and found a great spot in Fifty Mile creek. Here are a whole bunch of pictures from it. There are probably way too many but I promise it’s a small fraction of what was taken. If I get a chance I will put them in order and comment on them.














































Comments