At least that’s how many my kids started with. They were a little bummed to find out they did not have 104 days like it says in Phineas and Ferb title song. Now we are down a week. Oh what a week it was.
Lilly left us to go to Orlando with her Theater teacher and 98 other people. If no news is good news she is having an excellent time.
Glen went to Brady’s memorial service. He said it was very nice.
The kids and I have had several conversations about the expectations and opportunities of summer and how to make the most out of summer while getting along as much as possible.
Lucy has taken the opportunity to deep clean the room she shares with Lilly while she is out of town.
Daryl got extra rugby practice with a couple players from the Utah Warriors Rugby team.
We have spent lots of time at Evelyn’s.
We watched the first half of The Sound of Music movie with Evelyn. She loves that show, still after all these years. My mom says she went to the theater to see it when it came out 7 times with Evelyn and Roberta.
One of my roses is blooming. It’s so fun to see them growing and doing well.
I have done a little quilting.
Probably the coolest thing we did was on Friday. The kids and I went to Provo to have our pictures taken by Willa for her class. Tintypes are so cool. It reminded me of how much I really like film photography.







Comments