Lay all your love on me.
Since Lilly is in Mama Mia, there are a lot of ABBA songs being sung or played around our house. Beth sings bits of this one the most.
This week felt like it kicked my butt. I don’t know why it seemed so hard. I think I was wasting my emotions on things I didn’t really need to put so much emotional energy in too.
The weather was beautiful or rainy and even tried to snow in the valleys a little. Luckily it didn’t try too hard and stayed in the mountains. I am not ready for snow yet.
I got to be entertained by these high school boys while waiting to pick Lucy up from practice one day. Who wouldn’t want to have a bubble bath with friends in the back of their truck during a rain storm, right? 
I quilted a table runner for a client. I learned a different thread choice would have been better for the quilting to be visible. And the quilt below I did for my mom to gift to a friend. There was another one just like it I did but with the sister’s name on it.

Evelyn is still with us but had another vagal episode or valsalva maneuver. We have moved in to new territory with her decline. It’s similar in ways to Roberta’s but uniquely Evelyn at the same time. Much more drama seems to be a fitting description; she’s a great actress.
Beth played with my quilting rulers while I was working.
We celebrated Beth’s sixth birthday partially on Thursday. She got to shop with Grandma Richins, go out to eat at Arctic Circle, watch way more volleyball than she wanted too and was surprised by a present from Camron. It made her day. We’ll do other celebrating when we can get everyone together.






Comments