My pictures are minimal this week and my view of the world mostly came from inside the walls of the elementary school. Week of November 8th-
It was parent teacher conferences and book fair this week. I am on the committee to feed the teachers a dinner one night for PTC and over book fair. It was a lot of time at the school.
I also got to make a bunch of decisions that I really didn’t want to make and just meant I couldn’t do everything I wanted to do.
Everyone else did more interesting things than me. In April of 2020 we were suppose to see Frozen the Broadway Musical, but everything closed down. Things have opened back up and the show started touring again. Glen and the kids got to see it this week. They said it was really good. 

Here are other random pictures from the week.
I was outside long enough to see this rainbow.
The horses got out at my parents and I happen to see part f this one as the cameras were bringing up the current view.
Beth needed me to take this picture of her and send it to Glen. She thought she was so tricky.





Comments